Aptec Advertising LLC Dubai offers Custom architecture signs can be fabricated to your exact specifications and needs.
Architectural signage refers to signs that are integrated into the design of a building or structure. The purpose is to provide information, direction, and branding, while also enhancing the overall aesthetic of the building. Examples include:
- Wayfinding signs integrated into walls, ceilings, or flooring
- Illuminated or backlit signs built into the facade of the building
- Braille and tactile signs for the visually impaired
- Custom-made logos or lettering integrated into the architecture of the building
- Monument signs attached to the building’s exterior or freestanding on the property
- Directional signs integrated into handrails or bollards.